Lifeguarding | Chalfont, PA | Tue June 1-Fri June 4, 2021 | Online + Classroom
341 Lower State Rd, Chalfont, PA 18914
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - 4:30PM-9:00PM
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 - 4:30PM-9:00PM
Thursday, June 3, 2021 - 4:30PM-9:00PM
Friday, June 4, 2021 - 4:30PM-9:00PM
American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries, and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED, valid for 2 years.
- Minimum age: 15 years on or before the last day of the course
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds by starting in the water, swimming 20 yards, surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point, exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
- Attend the entire course and participate in all class sessions.
- Actively participate in all course activities, including assuming various roles during scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Pass the final skills scenario and written exam.
- Complete all eLearning modules and assessments.
CLASS SETTING: Online + Classroom / Skills Check
- Combines the flexibility of online training with instructor-led skills check
- Start taking your online portion immediately
- Learn from experienced instructors
Please complete all fields below. Click here for Consent, Liability Waiver, Terms, and Conditions.