Lifeguarding Review | Ambler, PA | Sunday June 13, 2021, 9:00AM-7:00PM | Classroom
Twin Spring Farm Day School and Camp
1632 E Butler Pike, Ambler, PA 19002
**LOOK FOR SIGNS UPON ARRIVAL FOR DIRECTIONS TO CLASSROOM**
American Red Cross Lifeguarding Review Class
Provides review to participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries, and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED, valid for 2 years.
- Minimum age: 15 years on or before the last day of the course
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds by starting in the water, swimming 20 yards, surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point, exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
- Attend the entire course and participate in all class sessions.
- Actively participate in all course activities, including assuming various roles during scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Pass the final skills scenario and written exam.
CLASS SETTING: Classroom / Pool / Skills Check
Please complete all fields below. Click here for Consent, Liability Waiver, Terms, and Conditions.