- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED | Wed. Mar. 29, 2023 6:30PM-8:45PM | Ambler Yards Building 18 300 Brookside Ave, Ambler, PA 19002 | Online + Classroom
Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED | Wed. Mar. 29, 2023 6:30PM-8:45PM | Ambler Yards Building 18 300 Brookside Ave, Ambler, PA 19002 | Online + Classroom
DATE + TIME:
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
300 Brookside Ave, Ambler, PA 19002
Building 18- Community Room-Basement
(Look for yard signs upon arrival for directions.)
CLASS SETTING: Online + Classroom / Skills Check
- Combines the flexibility of online training with instructor-led skills check
- Start taking your online portion immediately
- Convenient locations and times for in-person or virtual skills check with experienced instructors
This basic-level American Red Cross course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements. This is a blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session. The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion and must be taken on a PC or tablet with a high speed Internet connection.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a digital certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for 2 years.
- Complete all eLearning modules and assessments.
- Attend the entire course and participate in all class sessions.
- Actively participate in all course activities, including assuming various roles during scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Successfully complete the Putting It All Together Assessment Scenario(s).
- REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS: Please complete all fields below.
- Add-on: Be prepared for an emergency, add on a CPR face mask kit or CPR keychain. Click here for more product information.
- Click here for Consent, Liability Waiver, Terms, and Conditions.