- Wilderness and Remote First Aid
- Wilderness and Remote First Aid | Apr 1 and 2, 2023, 9:00AM-5:00PM | Camp America 341 Lower State Rd, Chalfont, PA 18914 | Classroom
Wilderness and Remote First Aid | Apr 1 and 2, 2023, 9:00AM-5:00PM | Camp America 341 Lower State Rd, Chalfont, PA 18914 | Classroom
DATE + TIME:
Saturday, Apr 1, 2023, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Sunday, Apr 2, 2023, 9:00AM-5:00PM
341 Lower State Rd
Chalfont, PA 18914
(Look for signs upon arrival for directions to classroom.)
CLASS SETTING: Classroom / Skills Check
- Local in-person training
- Learn from experienced instructors
- Convenient locations and times for instructor-led skills check
- Satisfies OSHA workplace safety certification requirements
This basic-level American Red Cross course provides individuals with a foundation of first aid principles and skills to be able to respond to emergencies and give care in areas that do not have immediate emergency medical services (EMS) response. This includes wilderness and remote environments, including urban disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
Participants must possess current adult CPR/AED certification (or the equivalent) and be at least 14 years of age on or before the last scheduled session of the course. Prerequisites will be verified by the instructor at the start of the course and are required for student participation in this course. (We offer CPR classes, reach out to email@example.com for information and a bundle discount)
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a digital certificate for Wilderness and Remote First Aid valid for two years.
- Please complete all fields below.
- Click here for Consent, Liability Waiver, Terms, and Conditions.