Lifeguarding Review | June 13-14, 2023, 5PM-10PM | Fanny Chapman Pool, Doylestown, PA | Classroom
DATE + TIME:
Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 5PM-10PM
Wednesday, June 14, 2023, 5PM-10PM
Fanny Chapman Pool
10 McKinstry Dr, Doylestown, PA 18901
(Look for signs upon arrival for directions to classroom.)
CLASS SETTING: Classroom / Pool / Skills Check
- Local in-person training
- Learn from experienced instructors
- Convenient locations and times for instructor-led skills check
This basic-level American Red Cross course provides is an abbreviated Lifeguarding course that briefly reviews course information and allows practice of skills and knowledge before testing. Provides review to participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries, and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED which is valid for 2 years.
- Current certification in Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED is required to participate in the review course.
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds by starting in the water, swimming 20 yards, surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point, exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
- Attend the entire course and participate in all class sessions.
- Actively participate in all course activities, including assuming various roles during scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Pass the final skills scenario and written exam.
- Please complete all fields below.
- Click here for Consent, Liability Waiver, Terms, and Conditions.