Basic Life Support (BLS) | Weds. Oct. 12, 2022, 06:30PM-9:00PM | Ambler Yards Building 18 300 Brookside Ave, Ambler, PA 19002 | Online + Classroom
DATE + TIME:
Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 06:30 PM-9:00 PM
300 Brookside Ave, Ambler, PA 19002
Building 18- Community Room-Basement
(Look for yard signs upon arrival for directions.)
CLASS SETTING: Online + Classroom / Skills Check
- Combines the flexibility of online training with instructor-led skills check
- Start taking your online portion immediately
- Convenient locations and times for in-person or virtual skills check with experienced instructors
This provider-level American Red Cross course provides healthcare providers and public safety professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult, child and infant patients.
Consistent with the American Red Cross Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020, BLS is the foundational CPR/AED program typically required for healthcare providers and public safety professionals.
Through the use of lecture, skills demonstration, practice and case-based emergency response scenarios with a focus on team-based response, BLS builds the key critical thinking, problem solving, and team dynamic skills that are needed to drive better patient outcomes.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a digital certificate for Basic Life Support valid for 2 years.
- Successfully complete each online lesson including the post-assessment.
- Successfully complete the online final exam with a minimum passing grade of 84 percent.
- Attend the in-person skill session and demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Pass the Team Response Testing Scenarios as a team leader.
- Please complete all fields below.
- Click here for Consent, Liability Waiver, Terms, and Conditions.